Traders Fair & Gala Night, Malaysia – 2019
Intercontinental Kuala Lumpur is ready to welcome well-known Forex companies, brokers, investors, leaders of the industry and YOU – if you are ready to dive into the world of trading on April 27, 2019 with Traders Fair & Gala night, Malaysia.
Inside the large interactive exhibit hall every visitor will get the access to the newest trading instruments including the ones directly from experienced traders and financial companies.
Seminar Hall, Open Workshop Space and Workshop Hall will be working from 10:00 till 18:00 and will be full of educational seminars. You may meet trading gurus face-to-face, ask them questions and make professional contacts. Take a look at a glorious list of our speakers:
- Khalid Hamid, TFS Price Action Trading
- Nazri Naz, Trader, Author & Trainer, TradersMentor Training Studio, KL
- Victor Chen, USGFX
- Sifu Kaza, Economic Analyst at FBS Markets
- Martin Lam, ATFX Chief Analyst of Asia Pacific
- Krittanon Thongsut, VANTAGE FX
- Harley Salt, General Manager at ThinkMarkets
- Jack Huang, USGFX
- Don Malaya, Author & Chief Trainer at Mocaz Financial Market
- Jeen Hao, Founder & Chief Master Trainer at Street Finance
- and other speakers will present their topics during Traders Fair&Gala Night in Malaysia
To register online now for free, you should visit https://malaysia.tradersfair.com/
Traders Fair & Gala night – Malaysia is organized by FINEXPO, which is the largest company organizing financial and trading events, fairs, expos and shows worldwide since 2002. List of its projects seems quite long. Over 30000 traders, investors and financial advisors and more than 3 000 financial companies and brokers from Forex, stock, option, bond crypto money and forward markets from all around the world have been connected by FINEXPO. The positive feedback from participants is the best prove of effective and successful work done by FINEXPO.
To find out more information and to register online – please visit https://malaysia.tradersfair.com/
The post The fantastic show happens in 2 weeks! appeared first on Wetalktrade.